This policy is for online purchases only. For Store returns, please contact the Store where you made your purchase.
Last updated May 23, 2021
Thank you for your purchase and we hope you are happy with it. However, if you are not completely satisfied for any reason you may return it to us for a full refund, store credit, or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with original tags and labels attached. Any tamperproof packaging must be intact and in the condition it was received in.
To return an item, please fill out the returns form (it can be downloaded at the top of the page) and follow the instructions included.
- ONA Jewellers will not accept responsibility for any item until it has been delivered to us.
- ONA Jewellers will not accept liability for items damaged or lost in transit, for return or exchange.
- You will be responsible for all return shipping charges. In the event that an item is found to have manufacturing defects, then the cost of standard recorded delivery/postage will be refunded.
- ONA Jewellers will not refund the cost of Special Delivery or Courier, unless agreed in advance.
We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return. Please keep proof of postage until your refund/exchange has been processed.
If you wish to return the item in-store for an exchange or refund, then please bring a printed copy of your receipt and all original packaging with tags. Refunds in-store will be handled by our back-office team and may take up to seven (7) working days to be processed. If you wish to exchange your item for another size, please speak to one of our customer advisors in store.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least seven (7) working days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your statement, depending on your payment method/company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Engraved/Personalised Items
- Name pendants
- Special Ring Sizes that are outside the normal range. Normal range as follows
Children’s D – I
Ladies I – Q
Gents S – Z
- All items returned must be unworn and in brand new condition
- All items must be returned with their original packaging, instructions, guarantees and other extras
- Postage costs will only be refunded if the item is found to have a manufacturing defect.
- If a defect is found with any items purchased upon arrival, you must notify us within 72 hours
- Please download the returns form at the top of the page and fill it in according to its instructions.
- Earrings can only be returned if they are not removed from their tamperproof packaging
- Special Orders and any items which have been specifically re-sized or adjusted for you cannot be returned. This includes Watches that have had Bracelets Adjusted.